Administrative Law And Relationship With Controlling Authorities
Globus Law Firm will help you to build relationships with government agencies and ensure better protection of your rights from any infringement.
Extensive experience of our lawyers in the field of administrative proceedings allows us to resolve any issues related to the activities of authorized state bodies both by applying to the court and using extrajudicial methods.
The main services:
- Providing advice on relations with controlling agencies;
- Preparation of responses to enquiries from controlling agencies, determination of the powers of law enforcement and regulatory authorities’ officials upon their request for information and documents regarding individuals and enterprises;
- Legal assistance in case of the adoption of certain measures in relation to individuals and business entities by law enforcement and regulatory authorities;
- Legal support of various types of inspections;
- Appealing against the inspectors` actions, drafting of comments and objections to the acts of inspections;
- Appealing against actions, inaction and acts of state bodies including decisions, orders, resolutions;
- Representation of interests in administrative cases in government bodies and in court.