Bankruptcy And Restructuring
Many years of experience in the legal support of bankruptcy procedures allow the team of Globus Law Firm to effectively protect clients in this area.
The specialists of Globus Law Firm are able to solve the most complex issues of bankruptcy and restructuring and protect the interests of both the creditor and the debtor.
The main services:
- Advice on bankruptcy;
- Audit and assessment of the enterprise from the position of determining its solvency; analysis of the structure of assets and accounts payable;
- Legal support of all bankruptcy court proceedings, including: development of a strategy, preparation of applications for opening bankruptcy proceedings; applications with the requirements of creditors to the debtor; other procedural documents; support of property management, reorganization, liquidation, restructuring procedures;
- Development of a rehabilitation plan in the bankruptcy procedure with a view to financial recovery of the debtor;
- Work with creditors and debtors of the debtor, legal analysis of the claims of creditors;
- Appeal of court decisions in bankruptcy cases;
- Representation of interests of the client in courts of all instances.