One of the important aspects of enterprise management is proper registration of labour relations with employees and avoidance of possible conflicts.
Globus Law firm provides services regarding legal regulation of labour relations. Extensive experience of our specialists in this field allows us to solve the problems of both employers and employees.
The main services:
- Providing advice on labour legislation of Ukraine;
- Development and registration of the collective agreement of the enterprise;
- Development of labour contracts and agreements, preparation of local legal acts of the enterprise (regulations, orders, decrees, job descriptions etc.);
- Providing advice on obtaining permission to employ foreign citizens;
- Legal support of staff redundancy and dismissal;
- Legal analysis of labour disputes (dismissal, transfer, employment, compensation for damage caused by an employee, compensation for involuntary absenteeism, compensation for damage caused as a result of an industrial accident etc.), providing advice on the possible responsibility of the employer;
- Representation of interests in settling labour disputes in pre-trial or court proceedings.