Foreign Economic Business And Investments
Practical experience of Globus Law Firm specialists in the field of foreign economic activity and foreign investment allows us to provide professional legal assistance in export, import, investment activities and other business operations with a foreign entity.
The main services:
- Preparation and analysis of foreign economic agreements, assessment of associated legal risks, representing the interests of the client during negotiations;
- Advice on customs clearance of goods and customs control;
- Legal support of currency transactions;
- Advising on the rights and obligations of residents and non-residents regarding the possession, use and disposal of currencies, acquisition of movable and immovable property, liability for the violation of legislation on currency regulation and currency control etc.;
- Representation during anti-dumping investigations and procedures;
- Representation in the hearing of foreign economic disputes;
- Legal support of investment projects.