Antimonopoly Law And Law Of Competition
At a time of globalization and increased competition, faithful compliance with the existing rules of law and effective management of antitrust and competitive risks is clearly a key to the successful business.
Practical experience gained by Globus team in the field of Antitrust and Competition law guarantees professional legal support of issues in this field.
The main services:
- Preparation of legal conclusions and providing advice on antitrust laws and on the issues of legislation on the protection of economic competition;
- Advising on the application of public procurement legislation, including recipients of public procurement and procurement participants;
- Advising clients on compliance with legislation regarding abuse of monopoly position in the market and the risks associated with conducting business activities and practices that may be deemed anticompetitive;
- Representation of interests in the bodies of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine in cases of obtaining permission for economic concentration and concerted actions, as well as in cases of the violation of legislation on the protection of economic competition (monopoly position abuse, provision of false information, conduct of anti-competitive behaviour etc.), courts in disputes with participation of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, other state bodies;
- Legal support of transactions regarding the application of legislation on the protection of economic competition.