Anti-Corruption Compliance And Electronic Declaration
Taking measures to prevent the violations of the requirements of anti-corruption legislation arising in the process of the enterprises’ activity is an essential element of an effective risk management system.
In the conditions of rapid and sometimes dramatic changes in the regulatory legislation in this area, Globus Law Firm successfully provides consulting services in order to ensure that the activities of its clients comply with the requirements of the law.
Our specialists will give due attention to electronic declaration process and provide qualified legal assistance in completing declaration forms and public service.
The main services:
- Risk management of non-compliance with the requirements of anti-corruption legislation;
- Development of anti-corruption programs for enterprises, institutions and organizations;
- Prevention of the conflicts of interests;
- Providing advice on completing electronic declarations;
- Defense in civil proceedings and criminal prosecutions;
- Full legal support upon admission to the civil service, during civil service and after leaving the civil service.