Winning a case in court is only one of a number of consecutive steps to protect the interests of the Client. Sometimes the actual implementation of a court decision in favor of the Client requires considerable legal knowledge and practical skills.
On the other hand, the debtor in enforcement proceedings often needs legal support to protect them from unfair actions on the part of the claimant or other persons.
The specialists of Globus Law Firm provide effective legal assistance in enforcement proceedings and help to achieve the desired result faster.
The main services:
- Representation of the client’s interests in the bodies of the State Executive Service at all stages of enforcement proceedings;
- Development and preparation of all necessary documents to open enforcement proceedings;
- Legal assistance in obtaining the release of property or funds from custody;
- Appeal of actions of state and private executors, including refusal to open enforcement proceedings, inaction of the executor or misuse of the authority;
- Legal support of certain executive actions and stages of enforcement proceedings, including the search, description, arrest, seizure, assessment, forced sale of the property