Commercial Law, Legal Support Of Business
One of the priority areas of the work of Globus Law Firm is legal support of business activities.
The firm’s lawyers provide both comprehensive legal support for business entities and the solution of individual problems that arise during their work.
The main services:
- Drafting of contracts, legal support for the conclusion and execution of business contracts, pre-contractual examination of legal documents of counterparties, drawing up protocols on areas of disagreement and coordinating them with counterparties;
- Legal analysis of the concluded agreements and draft agreements, in particular regarding the verification of the agreement to bring it into line with the current legislation, clarification of the legal meaning of the terms of the agreement, identification and clarification of the terms of the agreement that infringe or violate the rights of the client or may entail negative consequences for them;
- Providing advice on the application of ways ensuring the contract enforcement;
- Legal advice on licensing and certification of certain types of economic activity;
- Legal assistance in obtaining approval documents, including licenses;
- Legal support of the procedure of notarization and state registration of relevant agreements;
- Representation of interests in the settlement of contractual disputes in pre-trial or court proceedings.