Intellectual Property Law
Globus Law Firm takes an individual and professional approach to solving intellectual property issues.
When developing specific solutions, our experts will take into account all the nuances of the field and will help you achieve the expected result.
The main services:
- Providing advice on registration, disposal and protection of intellectual property rights;
- Providing advice on the issues of interaction with organizations of collective management of the copyright and related rights;
- Consulting on regulatory issues in the field of information technology and telecommunications industry;
- Representation of interests in state bodies on intellectual property issues, the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- Representation of clients’ interests in negotiations related to the disposal of intellectual property rights;
- Development, analysis and registration of license agreements, rights transfer agreements, commercial concession agreements;
- Legal analysis of documents on the acquisition and use of rights to industrial property, as well as the copyright and related rights;
- Pre-trial settlement of disputes caused by the violation of intellectual property rights;
- Representation of interests and protection of rights to intellectual property in the courts and state bodies.