Banking And Financial Law
Globus Law Firm provides services to banking and other financial institutions, as well as to their clients – legal entities and individuals with regard to banking law, finance and currency regulation.
Our team offers effective solutions to legal problems of any complexity and the development of effective ways to eliminate legal risks in implementing various financial transactions.
The main services:
- Comprehensive legal support of financial projects;
- Advice on compliance with currency legislation;
- Advice on the provision of all types of financial services, licensing of financial services, development of contracts and agreements for the provision of financial services;
- Providing legal advice to banking institutions and other financial market participants;
- Legal assistance in opening and closing bank accounts;
- Resolution of disputes regarding financial legal relations.